Monday, July 13, 2009

a poem

wHen We are ToGETher, LoVe*

and I will scrub your head

and You will wash my WHOLe body

and we WILL liCk eaCHother's kissy~cheeKs

we WiLL



and I wiLL see flowers that have aLready fallen

and think of You

the hEAviness=droopY with STunningness

i will BREAthe you IN like an aRoma~lilt

a succulent seedLing, ONly for meeee

i WiLL



and You will write wordz abOUT Me

that prickle my chest with tears

from how DeeP they are

from the CleAR Lens u sEE me in

You can hOLD me, and

U wiLL



i will CREAte tHE mosT hEART~HeAting fOOd

from~the~Cells~of~my~UterUS food

my aPRon smeAred with fIERCE smudges

you will moANache, full~mOON reel when you taSTe it

just IN Being, WE FiLL eachOTHer

We DO



I cTREAte aNgelDOLLS for U

crYStals shoved in their solar plexus, their groin, their knee

fEAthers splashing OUT from their arms

motherOF~PearL buttons seWn in Perfekt spotS

you Carry them pinned on the INside of your coat

with YOU aLWAYs, you say, and

I AM



we Do All this and More

we DO. and

WE Will....





~ delia woods

No comments:

Post a Comment